These products are totally amazing , the fact is that I wear these almost every single day!!!
1. Real Techniques Brushes: Seriously, I am in love with these brushes, they are affordable and yet so good; I don’t own any high-end brand makeup brushes ! Why would I when I am more than satisfied with these?
2. e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer: I have been loving this concealer so much… Really, I have stop looking for the perfect one since I bought this brand. A+ for my everyday routine !
3. e.l.f High Definition Powder: This is THE BEST under eye setting powder in the universe; I have try numerous products from other brands but for me, there is no comparison, period ! Trust me when I say that each day I set my under eye concealer with this powder and after my 9 hours shift, It’s still perfect with no creasing at all.
Tip: Search no more for the best brush to apply this powder, just buy e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush and you will be blown away; I even bought another one to apply my concealer.
4. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara: This one took a long time to love but since I combine it with my waterproof mascara (see my post), I have been crazy in love with this baby.
5. Hourglass Veil mineral primer: What can I say, this primer stands alone in the primers category. If you try it you’ll be hooked. I know it’s on the pricey side, but you need just a tiny amount to cover your face or in my case, my T zone; you can easily just buy the small bottle and have the best makeup finish for months !
6. Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer: That stuff makes me glow without looking fake. It has the right amount of shine, and the golden tone gives me the perfect Sun-Kissed look all year-long even in winter wonderland aka where I live !
7. Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot box o’blushes: Ahhhhh! where have you been all my life!! In my opinion, this is the best set of the 2014 Holidays; all the shades are amazing, the packaging is the cutest and I cannot live without it anymore. (see my review)
8. COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous & ANNABELLE Skin True mix with Revlon PhotoReady: They have been my go to foundations the whole year. First, these don’t break me out (Hourray) !! Second, they give me a nice natural finish (no cake face, Hell no!) and they are drugstore products… so I rest my case on this one !
9. & 10. Too faced Chocolate Bar & Too faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar: These two are my “desert island palettes”; I love the warm shades, the finish, the fact that I have no fallout whatsoever, the richness of the shades, the crazy delicious smell … In fact they are PERFECTION. (see my review)
What is your top 10?
Thanks for stopping by