This is my first TAG post! Last week, I saw Janice from The Simple Beginner do this tag (she is such a sweetheart) and I fell in love with this one … so with no further ado here are my answers :
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair are totally crazy curly, almost untamable, that’s why I almost always wear them up !
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? The last time I did dye my hair I ended up with orange hair so now I let my hairdresser take care of the mutt sitting on my head.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? Is wearing sweats all the time considered a style. 😉
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I used to have gel manicure for years and it totally destroyed my nails. It took a good 6 months for my nails to feel and look healthy again … Seriously, at first my nails were so thin that it did hurt just putting my hands in hot water! Thank god short nails are very trendy!
5. How often do you change your nail polish? I change it twice a week since all my nail polishes start to chip after 2 days.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? I always have my toes painted.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? At least 30 minutes, longer if I want to be extra fancy… and I love every minutes of it!
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? I know I should do eyes first but I do face.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I’ve you read my blog lately … well I guess I collect makeup or should I say I research the matter a lot .
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? Almost never since I suck so much at putting them on. Now, on occasion which is very rare, I put individual eyelashes to accentuate my real lashes!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? I will say it this way, if I do wear makeup I’m all in, the whole shebang or I wear no makeup at all.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? Sometimes I do, I truly love makeup so much, but I should insist that I NEVER ever put makeup for nobody else than for myself…
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? Hell yay! I have no problem going out without makeup although I feel more confident with makeup to be truthful.
14. How many high-end products do you have? I will just say that I think that I have equal part of drugstore and high end products … I’m no snob when it come to beauty (or in real life).
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? No I never decide the day before if it will be black sweats or grey or navy 😉 Joke aside (well not really), I plan in the morning only.
16. How often do you change your handbag? I always use the same handbag even if I have like, 20 of them. I guess I’m too lazy to transfer all my junk from one bag to the other.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? Prepare yourself to laugh! I go to sleep at 7:30pm and I wake up at 4:00 am … I work very early and I really am an early bird, type of person. Even in my days off I wake up at the same time!!! No clubbing for the misses.
18. How often or when do you workout? I try to exercises every day! (I have no choice since I had weight problems my whole life)
19. Left handed or right handed? Right handed.
20. How tall are you? I am nearly 5’4″.
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Yesss! english because I’m french -canadian.
22. How many pets do you have? I have 3 rescued dogs (they are the love of my life!) and there is also my boyfriend’s cat (Quite a number this one).
23. How often are you on WordPress? I’m on wordpress as often as my schedule allows me.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Of course, that’s my favorite part.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Oh! yes (in my head) … I have a pretty good memory for these things!
26. How did you come up with your blog name? Such a fun question… I should have called it Makeup & Caffeine since one doesn’t go without the other. So curly for the obvious. Spring because living in a nordik region, I do wait all winter for spring which is my happy season and blossom because I’m on a journey that makes me blossom more and more each and everyday !!!
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? I use my I Pod to take photos.(I really need a good camera!!!)
28. How often do you clean your house? Not enough I guess, but when I do clean I’m on a mission…
29. What’s your favourite colour? I’m a pink girl…But I also love orange and when I think about it baby blue too !!!
30. Do you swear? Sorry but yes sometimes but since it’s in french it’s ok right?! .
I hope you got to know me a little bit more … It was so fun to do 🙂