Beauty · Makeup

Ebates + Sephora (26% off) – Today –

ebates

Just to let you know that Ebates is offering 16% (today only) for Sephora and you should also have received a VIB code from Sephora this past week for a 10% on your total purchase; so total = 26% rebate (Yay!)

Disclaimer: Just because I love you guys NO affiliated links!

KVD soon to arrive home 😋

images-5

Ingrid xoxo

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Ebates + Sephora (26% off) – Today –

  1. Thank you for spreading the word! Every penny helps!
    Also I would like to invite you to do a mini, 3 question survey on my blog! It would mean the world to me! Thank you for your time and lovey posts!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s