The lovely Emma from Emmalovesbeautyx tagged me for the “Love/Hate Tag” and since I don’t remember ever doing this one, I thought it would be fun to oblige on this monday morning.
10 Things I Love:
- My Dogs. I have ADOPTED 3 dogs and they are my babies. I love them so much! I can’t imagine my life without a furry dog friend and there are so many who need a good home.
- Eyeshadow palettes. Isn’t it obvious by now. I will NEVER have enough of them.
- Coffee. Drinks, smoothies, desserts, scrubs, shower gels, name it, I’ve got it or will make it. The Keurig is probably the best invention after the electricity and Apple computers. Now, you must include the Keurig machine.
- Hiking. I feel the happiest when I’m discovering a new trail at any given National Park.
- Walt Disney World (Orlando). Happiest place on earth. Period!
- Country Music. Just think it’s a “feel good” music genre.
- Binge-watching a TV show with Beard Man. That happens more in the wintertime but the boyfriend and I will sometimes start a new show and watch 8 episodes in one day and I love it. So relaxing (Don’t judge us!!!)
- Fish-N-Chips. I could easily eat this for the rest of my life. I love discovering new ways of cooking this pub’s favorite. Irish style, England flare, Bring it on!… with Malt vinegar that is 🙂
- Spring. This is the season of all possibilities. Where I come from, we are like bears; we hibernate during our harsh winter but when Spring comes I feel joyful, so happy. I make all kind of plans. (That I mostly don’t achieve, but that’s not the point!)
- Road trips. Unfortunately with our Canadian dollar plunging like crazy (or as we say, our Monopoly money – nearly 0,75$ for 1$US), we didn’t plan any this year but we love to go to the White Moutains (New-Hampshire), to New York, the Boston area or simply visit our province. We always have the best of time discovering all king of new local places and different people.
Note from Beard Man: Hum! Hum! Hope I’m in a class by myself as I don’t see my name in the “Love” Category!!!
10 Things I Hate:
- Dishonest people. Honesty is the most important thing to me. I can see right through dishonest people right away .
- Applying Nailpolish. I’m not really good at it so my mani and pedi always look very good but from far far away.
- Raw Fish. Shrimps or veggie sushis, anytime but anything with raw fish, not for me. Ouach!
- My Curly hair. I have untamed crazy curly hair that I still don’t know how to work with. If there is just a tiny bit of humidity in the air, I look like a lion or Dee Snyder from Twisted Sisters.
- Snobs. People who pretends to be better than the rest of us, I despise them! Pretentious boys or girls make me want to puke.
- Winter. I have said it so much in my past posts, I’m fed up with our 6-month winters, period. Just thinking about the upcoming months saddens me so much.
- Living in the City. I was raised in the country but since I’ve started working a few years ago, I’ve move to the city and I miss nature so much. Thank god Beard Man lives in the country! (You all know that I am in a long distance relationship right?!?)
- Beer. I don’t like the taste at all. Really, I can’t even have a sip.
- Opera. My mom, when I was very young was the biggest opera fan and this was the only music in our house, so much that I can’t listen to it anymore. Just thinking about it 😖!!!
- Cruelty. Any cruelty made against the voiceless meaning kids, elderlies and animals makes me so mad you have no idea. With social media I see tons of it everyday and it hurts me.
Wow! So fun!! If you haven’t done this Tag you should & thanks Emma for the shout out on this one.
Thanks for Stopping by
Let’s connect on Bloglovin’