I have such an out-of-control makeup collection that I need to start doing these “Project Pan” to use up my stash and buy some more! (Kidding 🙊… I just want to stop throwing makeup in the garbage, such a waste of hard-earned money!!!)
I found kind of a Project Pan Tag and I thought it would be fun to do so, here it is! If you don’t know what’s a “Project Pan”, it’s basically a way to use up your inventory by pinpointing specific products. With 22 different tags, I will surely be able to empty a few articles instead of feeding my garbage can …
- An item of your choice : Clarins Opalescence Face & Blush powder
I love this powder so much that I never use it. I want to save it as long as possible because it was a limited edition and once it’s gone, it’s GONE!! Trust me, I know how stupid it sounds. It’s time to spoil myself …
2. A product you are loving: Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
Smashbox primers are the best and this one is especially good. With the colder (should say freezing) months coming up, my skin gets dryer (more dehydrated). I had this tube for quite awhile so it’s time to use it up.
Note: A format like this will last you FOREVER. Get a deluxe sample 😉
3. Something Fun: OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) liners set (My review HERE)
I like these a lot but, for no reason, I never think of using them. There are 3 lip liners & 3 eye liners. Again, I don’t have a reason to leave them in the drawers.
4. An eyeshadow palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna palette
Great palette especially for fall/winter. I truly enjoy ABH eyeshadow formula. I hope to hit pan on a few shades.
Note: I’m so tempted to buy the Self-Made Palette 😁
5. A cream product: Dr.Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm
The BEST BB cream I ever tried. I’ve used this all summer long mainly because of the SPF 45. This formula is pure perfection.
Note: Even if I live in Canada, and Santa 🎅🏻 is a close neighbor, I use SPF all year long, as everyone should!!!
6. A deluxe sized item: Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne
Since I have 4 of them (I was shocked too!!!), I will focus on this one. I apply this eyeshadow primer on my mobile lids only and it really helps my shadow to stay in place all day long (the rest of my eye is primed with MAC paint pots!!!).
7. A bronzer: Tarte park ave princess bronzer (My review HERE)
I have used this bronzer for a year now and I haven’t hit pan yet! I’m amazed at how much product is in this palette. Fair skin girls, you need this one in your life. An fantastic contour product!!!
8. A blush: Laura Mercier Rosegold Shimmer blush
The perfect blush for fall! Not too pigmented, it can almost act as a bronzer. I will enjoy using this baby a lot.
9. A product you regret buying: Too Faced A Few of my FAVORITE THINGS (Holiday 2013)
A beautiful Holiday palette at first glance but totally not everyday makeup friendly. A waste of money because it’s mostly glitter shadows. I don’t have to specify that I won’t be buying this year’s holiday palette
Note: I need to depot the ones that I want to keep and put it in a Z palette.
10. A product you have a love/hate relationship with: Burberry Nude radiance No.01 highlighting powder
Absolutely LOVE the finish of this powder but totally HATE the strong floral scent.
11. Something you have already hit pan on: Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer
This is a really good bronzer. The only reason I’ve hit pan on this is because of an old project pan. Let’s finish this one up!!! I love Sun Bunny; it’s so user friendly. Sadly, since it’s 2 years old there is no chocolate scent anymore 😦
12. An item in a color you don’t normally wear: Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in Sweet Thing
I rarelly wear reddish lip products so it will be interesting to see how much I’ll use up this lip gloss. Buxom is my brand of choice for lips, so we will see.
13. A loose powder product: Make Up For Ever HD powder
This will be so easy since there is just a little bit left. I still like this powder but I’ve found better ones!!!
14. A new item in your collection : Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Perky
I loveeeeeeee those Paint Pots. I need them all…
15. One of the oldest items in your collection: Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box
Well, well, well… look what I found!!! After all these years, these shadows are still buttery and hyper pigmented. I may not need the Vice 4 after all. I totally forgot about this one…
16. An item that was a gift: Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7
Just got this one from a friend, the review is coming soon!!!
17. An item with beautiful packaging: The Lorac Rockin Red Hot Gloss
I need to finish these unless they will go bad, as I’m already approaching the 2 year window. These are the best “smelling” lip glosses and the packaging is so darn cute.
18. One of your most expensive items: Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Not my fav but I need to use it up. BeardMan bought it for me and loves it so it will be a win-win situation 🙂
19. One of your cheapest items: e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set
A good affordable finishing mist that I had for the longest time. I really like it but it needs more TLC.
20. A drugstore Item: Maybelline EYESTUDIO in 95 Coral Oasis
I bought it a year ago and never even touched it, so it’s now or never I guess…Time for a review because I just saw that they still sell this quad.
21. A lip product: Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Nectar
Totally perfect for fall!! It smells like a crème brûlée dessert and I love it.
22. An item from your favorite brand: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar (My review HERE)
I’ve neglected this fabulous eyeshadow palette for too long. I could easily see myself hitting pan on all the shades maybe with the exceptions of 3. For me, this is very good considering there are 16 pans.
I really am super happy to have put all these items in a basket so they are easy to see and use on a daily basis.
I hope that some of you do this project pan with me