The Christmas TAG
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Any Hallmark’s Hall of Fame Christmas special movie of the week.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I wish I would be naughtier sometimes but what can I say, I always end up on the nice list 😉
3. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
That’s a good one! The question should be if I ever had a Green Christmas, and the answer would have been Nooooooo. From a country who brought you snowmobile and snowshoes, White Christmases are the norm!
4. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I do my shopping all year long. I’m not at all a last minute kind of girl. I’m always on the prowl for good bargains so, it’s Christmas all year from my wallet’s point of view!!! In Canada, the Black Friday shopping frenzy started a few years ago as large US companies applied their deals on this side of the border. Our Thanksgiving is usually in October.
5. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
A cheesy romantic Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie of the week with Tom Hardy and a couple of dogs 🙂
6. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
OMG!!! Except for Rudolph, I don’t know any other.
7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Always a real one. I love the smell of a natural fresh cut tree.
8. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I want to be surprised but I’m a peeker. Younger, I was searching everywhere to find my gifts, and I even played with one of my Christmas gift for a few weeks before the big night.
9. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
I’m a very big helper in the licking & eating department . No one seems to need my help. I guess they all think I’m a bad cook.
10. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
I was in a choir for 10 years for Pete’s sake 😂
11. What tops your tree?
Always an angel but a few years back, it was a star.
12. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I try to make resolutions that I can keep. Last year I fulfilled all of them except the weight-loss part (of course like 99% of the population).
13. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
Peace on earth (Yes, but not really)… To see the ones I lost one more time.
Thanks for stopping by my beauties
Babes In Blogland
Don’t forget to have a look at day 12