As I continue to grow into an assumed beauty product addict, I’ve added to my collection a lot (did I say A LOT!!!) of new products in 2015. Unfortunately, adding products also means neglecting other … With year end getting closer, I wanted to revisit my 10 most used beauty products of 2014 and let you know what happened to them in 2015. Let’s take a trip down memory lane…(See my original post HERE!!!)
- real Techniques brushes: The love fest is still very strong, I ADORE these brushes. I own a lot of RT brushes and I can honestly say that out of all of them, there is just two I don’t care about. If you haven’t try them, you are missing out. Affordable, cruelty-free and I can’t see myself not using them ever.
- e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer: I still use this concealer from time to time, but I’ve venture onto other products that offer lighter shades, more suitable for my skin tone. It won’t be this year’s favorite but this product is surely worth trying because of the awesome smooth formula & the little price tag.
- e.l.f High Definition Powder: Still using this one daily or e.l.f High Definition Undereye Setting powder to set (or bake) my concealer. Sometimes, the micro shimmer is a little annoying but it’s not really noticeable. At less than 3$, why try something else when this super product is working beautifully.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara: I’m still loving this mascara so very much, even tough I’ve added some other products equally as good to my daily routine. I can’t see myself not having this mascara in my collection!!!
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: I don’t know what happened in 2015 but I’ve stop using face primer. On rare special occasions, if I do prime my face, it’s the Veil Mineral Primer or the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation oil-free Primer. During the wintertime, I prefer using the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Hydrating Primer. Simply put, laziness caught up with me when it came to priming my face; I need to start using them ASAP.
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer: Guilty!! I bought so many bronzers in 2015 that I haven’t touch this one at all this year and it went all the way to the end of the drawer! To be honest, I forgot about this one. Other brands/products will be in my 2015 favourite list. Stay tuned (If you have followed me all year, I’m sure you already know the 2 I’m talking about!!!)
- Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot box o’blushes: This is by far THE best set (palette) I bought in the 2014 Holiday season. Benefit launched a similar set this year that is already for sale, I highly recommend you buy this one!!! (Psssst! This one is still a favorite & most used)
- COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous & ANNABELLE Skin True mix with Revlon PhotoReady: Well, I did like a lot the Ready Set Gorgeous but at the end of the tube, I was tired of the pinkish undertone, that I didn’t repurchase (and won’t repurchase). Annabelle Skin True is my Holy Grail foundation; I hope the company never discontinue this foundation. For the Revlon PhotoReady, I really like this one but I will try other products when I finish my last bottle. In 2015, I was on a quest for finding the perfect foundation, and I’m still looking … I have such a weird skin type/tone, that it’s really hard for me to find the right texture for the right finish.
- (& 10) Too Faced Chocolate Bar & Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar: I don’t know how to say it, but I haven’t touch these in 2015 for one not so good reason: I bought so many new eyeshadow palettes that these two palettes are placed in a way that I don’t really see them in my makeup organizer (lame but true!!!). I’m sure I still love them and I will surely buy the Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons palette coming soon, but I also want to try/use those that caught my eye in 2015 … even tough I’m sure I will find a way to still buy a few more in 2016 😔
Awww! It was so fun to revisit these old favourites ! What was yours ?
Ingrid super excited to write her 2015 favourites post soon (it will be a longer one) xxx