♥ I love Tags and this one was just so fun to answer ♥
1. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?
Just put some heart-shaped chocolates on a cake and there you go! As they say in “How I met your Mother”, my sweet tooth is LEGENDARY!!!
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Hands down chocolate… preferably white chocolate-covered strawberries. I’m not really a fan of Sweethearts.
3. What was your favorite Valentine’s day memory?
The romantic weekend I bought for BeardMan and I for our first Valentine’s day together. I ended up with food poisoning, and this supposed 5 star hotel was barely a cheap 2**. Romance is the last thing on your mind when your boyfriend is holding your hair while you are crazy sick… But, in a way, it was REALLY a night to remember! 🙊
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
None of the above! I’m an action kind of girl … and these are too romantic for me. But wait, we are watching Outlander at the moment, a TV series based on Diana Gabaldon books and it’s pretty romantic, even a bit 50 shades of Grey-ish 😳!!!
5. Which restaurant would you prefer to go to for a Valentine’s Day date?
No restaurant for us! I prefer a nice home cooked meal.
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
A date???? I need to think about it since I didn’t have one in such a long time 🙊.
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
Screaming loud and clear: PINK !!! No reds are touching my lips EVER.
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
A very loose flannel pyjama. As a mentioned a few times, I prefer the comfort of my home over a night on the town or a big restaurant! Maybe it would be different if we lived in New York or Paris… So, comfy warm clothes over a black skinny dress anytime (for now)!!
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
Nothing … but if he insists, he can refer to this list (link)
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
For the first time in my life, I have bangs (what on earth possessed me to ask for bangs in the first place, we’ll never know!?!). With my very curly hair, I need some practice to master the art of styling bangs. Since I already burned my forehead trying to do something with my curling iron, I’ll stick with Bobby pins.
11. Choose a celebrity to be your Valentine.
Totally Ricky Whittle from The 100 TV series and of course, my beautiful and dog lover Tom Hardy as his backup.
12. Do you consider Valentine’s Day a Big Deal?
Heck no! I’m teasing my BF a lot though. The reality is that we don’t celebrate any special occasions that much.
13. What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
I’ve always been a Kit-Kat girl, and Caramilk … and Aero… and Crunchy … and Cherry Blossoms 🍫. Well, I like them all except dark chocolate.
14. Stuffed bears! They’re cute, they’re cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute?
See the picture below 😉 Totally cute since it was a present from my late favorite uncle.😇
15. Favorite romantic-type book?
I used to read romantic cheezy books like crazy when I was younger! Believe it or not, I could easily read 3 per week but now they don’t interest me at all. I guess I have all the romanticism I need with BeardMan 😘😘
Truth be told … This tag was answered by the least romantic girl ever (sad but oh! so true)
DISCLAIMER: This is not sponsored. Although some items may have been sent as pr, I am under no obligation to review them. Most items I discuss are purchased by me. All opinions expressed are my own and not edited by any companies mentioned.