It happens to the best of us: whether you are an avid blogger or a new kid on the block, we all have periods when we have no inspiration, no blogging ideas! For us makeup addicts, there is a period in a year when there is a lull, a dull moment when nothing happens; no new product, no novelty… That period usually falls in autumn, during those rainy, grey, colder days where we could use some cheering up instead of watching leaves fall…
I’ve decided to gather a list of topics in case we are experiencing the fall creative rut! Maybe like myself, you are mainly a beauty blogger, but believe me it’s really liberating to talk about other subjects once in a while…
I hope I’m helping some of you (You know I did this post for me, Right???)!
● Share your favorite fall coffee drink,
● Share your fall essentials,
● DYI fall project,
● Go crazy with some Halloween makeup, recipes & costume ideas,
● Do a fall activity and share it to your readers using only pictures,
● Share your Fall Bucket List,
● Share your fall skincare routine,
● With the Holidays coming, share your ultimate wish list,
● What about your Top 5 lipsticks or glosses for Fall?,
● It may be time for a Fall TAG,
● Thanksgiving is just around the corner what are you thankful for?,
● New season? Maybe it’s time to rewrite your profile page,
● Share your best Summer posts,
● Share some Blogging Tools (Sharing is Giving),
● Review a film or a book that could inspire (or just entertain),
● Do a guest post,
● Write a summer recap,
● Did you discover a new hobby lately? share it…,
● Review a small company product from your neck of the wood,
● Share your best scary movies, just in time for Halloween.
Have a beautiful day my friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is not sponsored. Although some items may have been sent as pr, I am under no obligation to review them. Most items I discuss are purchased by me. All opinions expressed are my own and not edited by any companies mentioned.