I’m secretly laughing because I just might have gave you my blogging schedule for these upcoming weeks. In case you were in need of some Beauty Post inspirations, you might want to take a look at my “potential” blog themes.
1. Spring cleaning your stash… Do some major decluttering.
Side Note: If you haven’t used a product in the last 6 months to 1 year, it’s probably a good time to get rid of it.
2. After all the decluttering… share your makeup collection.
3. Name your favorite Beauty YouTubers.
4. Share your new Spring Wish List.
5. Talk about your must-haves for Spring.
6. Any self tanning tips we should know.
7. Present your morning and nighttime routine (Spring version).
8. Share the love – introduce your readers to 20 beauty bloggers that we should follow.
9. Which nail polishes should we pick for the season.
10. New drugstores’ products that we should know about (Any high-end Dupes???).
11. Favorite scent for the season.
12. Write about a new beauty obsession.
13. Sunscreen 101 (Your best picks).
14. Let us in on your Spring beauty bucket list.
15. Which newest Spring trends will you favour or avoid like the plague.
Happy Spring my Beauties